Sunday, December 15, 2019

Lamb Carrot Soup

Per my minimalism principle, no more than 30 min dedicated to cook dinner.

Per my foodie taste, dinner has to be good.

Therefore, I MUST get good materials: fresh and organic meats and veggies. Almost all my groceries are from farmer's market, including the meat I use for the soup. As soon as you open the package of meat, you can smell the freshness.



Materials:

- Lamb stew meat (with bones)
- Carrots
- Ginger


Steps:

  1. Boil a pot of water
  2. Add lamb and ginger,  bring to boil again for 5 min, then turn the heat to medium or low, cook for 1 hour).

I normally do that the night before, while I am cleaning up kitchen and dishes after dinner. Next day,  when I come home from work, I can have dinner ready in 30 min.  

  1.  I skim off the fat (now, with <60 degree at night, it should be solidify and very easy to skim).
  2.  Add carrot and cook for 15 min (just the time to cook carrot).


Hooray, a delicious and nutritious dinner is ready. 

It is that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment